Foothills Environmental’s environmental monitoring services routinely include the collection of samples, laboratory analysis, data management, data usability evaluation, validation and verification of data against requirements, and interpretation of results.
In addition, FEI’s environmental services include, but are not limited to:
- Sample analysis plans and supervision of all field activities
- Soil, sediment, groundwater, surface water, and wastewater sampling
- Design and installation of monitoring wells
- Interpretation of geologic, geochemical, and hydrogeologic data
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans, Waste Minimization Plans, Contingency Plans, and Emergency Response Plans
- Phase I and II investigations
- Regulatory compliance with environmental management and hazardous materials management program requirements
- Establishment and inspection of RCRA and CERCLA waste storage areas ensuring strict regulatory compliance with packaging of low-level, low levelmixed, RCRA and TSCA-regulated waste packages to DOE, federal and state regulations
- Hazardous waste management, characterization and disposal, facility waste management, and storage practice
- Beryllium compliance programs
- Sample collection and interpretation of analytical results
- Hazardous materials management
To supplement our services, FEI also offers a wide range of industrial monitoring equipment for rental use and part time applications with trained personnel.